Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Headaches: Be Gone

So I've been having more headaches. I recently added another doctor I'm seeing for treatment to the list.

It's a nice family owned practice. The wife is the receptionist. I start filling out paperwork, etc. Then I lift up my clipboard to find a chocolate lab looking up at me wagging her tail. I was like "Ahh!" The receptionist was like, "Oh it's okay, it's our dog." I thought, "I'm liking this place already."

So I go in to see the doctor. I found the visit to be sort of like a magic show. Like magic- super cool and very enjoyable. I left feeling like, "okay I can do this. I can change my diet."

The big thing is water; hydration. Thus, I will no long be drinking coffee. This is sad. Very sad. I'm trying not to think about it, actually. I'm just trying to drink so much water that I'll be water-logged and unable to stomach any other drink. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment: